transformconvert [ options ] input [ input ... ] operation output
- input: the input for the specified operation
- operation: the operation to perform, one of:flirt_import, itk_import.flirt_import: Convert a transformation matrix produced by FSL’s flirt command into a format usable by MRtrix. You’ll need to provide as additional arguments the NIfTI images that were passed to flirt with the -in and -ref options:matrix_in in ref flirt_import outputitk_import: Convert a plain text transformation matrix file produced by ITK’s (ANTS, Slicer) affine registration into a format usable by MRtrix.
- output: the output transformation matrix.
This command’s function is to convert linear transformation matrices.
It allows to convert the transformation matrix provided by FSL’s flirt command
and ITK’s linear transformation format to a format usable in MRtrix.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Max Pietsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org