tckedit [ options ] tracks_in [ tracks_in ... ] tracks_out
- tracks_in: the input track file(s)
- tracks_out: the output track file
perform various editing operations on track files.
Region Of Interest processing options¶
- -include spec specify an inclusion region of interest, as either a binary mask image, or as a sphere using 4 comma-separared values (x,y,z,radius). Streamlines must traverse ALL inclusion regions to be accepted.
- -exclude spec specify an exclusion region of interest, as either a binary mask image, or as a sphere using 4 comma-separared values (x,y,z,radius). Streamlines that enter ANY exclude region will be discarded.
- -mask spec specify a masking region of interest, as either a binary mask image, or as a sphere using 4 comma-separared values (x,y,z,radius). If defined, streamlines exiting the mask will be truncated.
Streamline length threshold options¶
- -maxlength value set the maximum length of any streamline in mm
- -minlength value set the minimum length of any streamline in mm
Streamline count truncation options¶
- -number count set the desired number of selected streamlines to be propagated to the output file
- -skip count omit this number of selected streamlines before commencing writing to the output file
Thresholds pertaining to per-streamline weighting¶
- -maxweight value set the maximum weight of any streamline
- -minweight value set the minimum weight of any streamline
Other options specific to tckedit¶
- -inverse output the inverse selection of streamlines based on the criteria provided, i.e. only those streamlines that fail at least one criterion will be written to file.
- -ends_only only test the ends of each streamline against the provided include/exclude ROIs
Options for handling streamline weights¶
- -tck_weights_in path specify a text scalar file containing the streamline weights
- -tck_weights_out path specify the path for an output text scalar file containing streamline weights
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org