meshconvert [ options ] input output
- input: the input mesh file
- output: the output mesh file
convert meshes between different formats, and apply transformations.
- -binary write the output file in binary format
Options for applying spatial transformations to vertices¶
- -transform_first2real image transform vertices from FSL FIRST’s native corrdinate space to real space
- -transform_real2first image transform vertices from FSL real space to FIRST’s native corrdinate space
- -transform_voxel2real image transform vertices from voxel space to real space
- -transform_real2voxel image transform vertices from real space to voxel space
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org