transformcalc [ options ] input [ input ... ] operation output
- input: the input for the specified operation
- operation: the operation to perform, one of: invert, half, rigid, header, average, interpolate, decompose.invert: invert the input transformation:matrix_in invert outputhalf: calculate the matrix square root of the input transformation:matrix_in half outputrigid: calculate the rigid transformation of the affine input transformation:matrix_in rigid outputheader: calculate the transformation matrix from an original image and an image with modified header:mov mapmovhdr header outputaverage: calculate the average affine matrix of all input matrices:input ... average outputinterpolate: create interpolated transformation matrix between input (t=0) and input2 (t=1). Based on matrix decomposition with linear interpolation of translation, rotation and stretch described in Shoemake, K., Hill, M., & Duff, T. (1992). Matrix Animation and Polar Decomposition. Matrix, 92, 258-264. doi:10.1.1.56.1336input input2 interpolate outputdecompose: decompose transformation matrix M into translation, rotation and stretch and shear (M = T * R * S). The output is a key-value text file scaling: vector of 3 scaling factors in x, y, z direction, shear: list of shear factors for xy, xz, yz axes, angles: list of Euler angles about static x, y, z axes in radians in the range [0:pi]x[-pi:pi]x[-pi:pi], angle_axis: angle in radians and rotation axis, translation : translation vector along x, y, z axes in mm, R: composed roation matrix (R = rot_x * rot_y * rot_z), S: composed scaling and shear matrix.matrix_in decompose output
- output: the output transformation matrix.
This command’s function is to process linear transformation matrices.
It allows to perform affine matrix operations or to convert the transformation matrix provided by FSL’s flirt command to a format usable in MRtrix
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Max Pietsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org