mrmetric [ options ] image1 image2
- image1: the first input image.
- image2: the second input image.
computes a dissimilarity metric between two images. Currently only the mean squared difference is implemented
- -space iteration method voxel (default): per voxel image1: scanner space of image 1 image2: scanner space of image 2 average: scanner space of the average affine transformation of image 1 and 2
- -interp method set the interpolation method to use when reslicing (choices: nearest, linear, cubic, sinc. Default: linear).
- -metric method define the dissimilarity metric used to calculate the cost. Choices: diff (squared differences), cc (negative cross correlation). Default: diff). cc is only implemented for -space average and -interp linear.
- -mask1 image mask for image 1
- -mask2 image mask for image 2
- -nonormalisation do not normalise the dissimilarity metric to the number of voxels.
- -overlap output number of voxels that were used.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org