connectome2tck [ options ] tracks_in assignments_in prefix_out
- tracks_in: the input track file
- assignments_in: text file containing the node assignments for each streamline
- prefix_out: the output file / prefix
extract streamlines from a tractogram based on their assignment to parcellated nodes
Options for determining the content / format of output files¶
- -nodes list only select tracks that involve a set of nodes of interest (provide as a comma-separated list of integers)
- -exclusive only select tracks that exclusively connect nodes from within the list of nodes of interest
- -files option select how the resulting streamlines will be grouped in output files. Options are: per_edge, per_node, single (default: per_edge)
- -exemplars image generate a mean connection exemplar per edge, rather than keeping all streamlines (the parcellation node image must be provided in order to constrain the exemplar endpoints)
- -keep_unassigned by default, the program discards those streamlines that are not successfully assigned to a node. Set this option to generate corresponding outputs containing these streamlines (labelled as node index 0)
- -keep_self by default, the program will not output streamlines that connect to the same node at both ends. Set this option to instead keep these self-connections.
Options for importing / exporting streamline weights¶
- -tck_weights_in path specify a text scalar file containing the streamline weights
- -prefix_tck_weights_out prefix provide a prefix for outputting a text file corresponding to each output file, each containing only the streamline weights relevant for that track file
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org