dirmerge [ options ] subsets bvalue files [ bvalue files ... ] out
- subsets: the number of subsets (phase-encode directions) per b-value
- bvalue files: the b-value and sets of corresponding files, in order
- out: the output directions file, with each row listing the X Y Z gradient directions, the b-value, and an index representing the phase encode direction
splice or merge sets of directions over multiple shells into a single set, in such a way as to maintain near-optimality upon truncation.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org