Map the scalar value in each voxel to all fixels within that voxel
voxel2fixel [ options ] image_in fixel_directory_in fixel_directory_out fixel_data_out
- image_in: the input image.
- fixel_directory_in: the input fixel directory. Used to define the fixels and their directions
- fixel_directory_out: the fixel directory where the output will be written. This can be the same as the input directory if desired
- fixel_data_out: the name of the fixel data image.
This command is designed to enable CFE-based statistical analysis to be performed on voxel-wise measures.
Fixel data are stored utilising the fixel directory format described in the main documentation, which can be found at the following link:
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status; alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files (caution: using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour).
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -config key value (multiple uses permitted) temporarily set the value of an MRtrix config file entry.
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Tournier, J.-D.; Smith, R. E.; Raffelt, D.; Tabbara, R.; Dhollander, T.; Pietsch, M.; Christiaens, D.; Jeurissen, B.; Yeh, C.-H. & Connelly, A. MRtrix3: A fast, flexible and open software framework for medical image processing and visualisation. NeuroImage, 2019, 202, 116137
Author: David Raffelt (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2023 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
Covered Software is provided under this License on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties that the Covered Software is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. See the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0 for more details.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.