Compute a fixel TDI map from a tractogram
tck2fixel [ options ] tracks fixel_folder_in fixel_folder_out fixel_data_out
- tracks: the input tracks.
- fixel_folder_in: the input fixel folder. Used to define the fixels and their directions
- fixel_folder_out: the fixel folder to which the output will be written. This can be the same as the input folder if desired
- fixel_data_out: the name of the fixel data image.
- -angle value the max angle threshold for assigning streamline tangents to fixels (Default: 45 degrees)
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: David Raffelt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/