Invert a non-linear warp field
warpinvert [ options ] in out
- in: the input warp image.
- out: the output warp image.
By default, this command assumes that the input warp field is a deformation field, i.e. each voxel stores the corresponding position in the other image (in scanner space), and the calculated output warp image will also be a deformation field. If the input warp field is instead a displacment field, i.e. where each voxel stores an offset from which to sample the other image (but still in scanner space), then the -displacement option should be used; the output warp field will additionally be calculated as a displacement field in this case.
- -template image define a template image grid for the output warp
- -displacement indicates that the input warp field is a displacement field; the output will also be a displacement field
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status; alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files (caution: using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour).
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -config key value (multiple uses permitted) temporarily set the value of an MRtrix config file entry.
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Tournier, J.-D.; Smith, R. E.; Raffelt, D.; Tabbara, R.; Dhollander, T.; Pietsch, M.; Christiaens, D.; Jeurissen, B.; Yeh, C.-H. & Connelly, A. MRtrix3: A fast, flexible and open software framework for medical image processing and visualisation. NeuroImage, 2019, 202, 116137
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com) and David Raffelt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2021 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
Covered Software is provided under this License on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties that the Covered Software is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. See the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0 for more details.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.